Pages

Saturday 23 August 2014

Mudslide Madness!


IMG_0672.JPGJacobs mudslide day!!! Sploosh! Went the kids going down the slide. Dairy flat school made a mudslide because there was a massive mud patch at the bottom of a hill.
Everybody had a go except people who forgot their spare clothes! The slide was thought to be boring but when we had a go it was amazing we got so muddy we had to keep going.We went on our knees, our stomach and our bums! It was so funny we almost fell over laughing at each other. In the end we had to get hosed down and then had to change while we were wet and muddy. We all told Josh to wash his face but he didn’t know what we were talking about so we laughed at him! It was as funny as a face planting in mud! I was a brown monkey by the end of the day! It was a very,very funny day.

THE END!!!

MUDSLIDE!!!IMG_0669.JPG
On the 19th August Dairy Flat School had a mudslide. The juniors were as lucky as a pot of gold.They got to go first.Now it was our turn. I slid down as fast as I could, vroommm! I went down. I was covered in mud. At the bottom it was full of mud. Almost everyone was at the bottom playing in the mud. hope it happens again.
Zach Reardon 

   
Mudslide Madness
On Tuesday Mr Van Dam , Mr Hardy and Mrs Marshall set up a tarpaulin down a hill near the playground.It was for the mudslide at lunchtime.First it was the juniors turn before lunch time then it was the seniors turn on the mudslide after lunch.At lunch we saw lots of juniors having loads of fun on the mudslide.After we were let out of the shade area I got changed into my spare cloths for the mudslide.I was scared yet excited at the same time When I slowly slipped up the boggy hill to the face of the mudslide.When I went down the mudslide I accidentally tumbled down the hill and face-planted into the icky mud.When I pulled my face out of the mud my face was covered in mud in every little slither of skin.When I was walking up the hill my feet felt like I was walking on gum.I went down a second an third time and each time I got more filthy. Finally when Mrs Marshall said juniors need to get of the mudslide I said WoooHooo THE END
By Joshua Mcgill


1 comment: