Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

My blog  




Hi I'm Savanna,

I am part of the lunchbox ladies Group. This week it's my turn to write the blog.This week we have started a Poster of healthy choices. We  will be putting the posters around the school for the students  to  make good choices like eating healthy and never eating too much sugar. Below are some examples….

IMG_3436.JPG
By Kendal
IMG_3437.JPG
By Arielle
My Learning is about healthy food this term.I have learned you should always have apples and plums because they give you antioxidants and they might fight decline in mental skills. I have also learned that fish,peanut butter,whole grain crackers or bread are good for your brain and meat, eggs, fish, broccoli and greens are good for your muscles. Greens are full of folate vitamins and antioxidants. These are kale, spinach and a whole lot more.  It is interesting that muscles get most of their energy from glucose which is in sugar, milk and fruit.
Look out this week because we will be posting some pics of lunch boxes that we made with healthy food in them so you can know what healthy food is.

So bye for now healthy friends see you next time with
Jonello

Bye-bye    May 18, 2016 12:51:13 PM.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment